Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lesson #13 - The Olympics

So I finally made it to Austin. I’m sure you have figured that out already. It’s been an interesting change, but I think I am starting to get used to it. Well I am speaking for myself anyway. My boyfriend hasn’t even been here a week and I have a feeling he isn’t even feeling close to settled.

I still have yet to find a job here in Austin. It’s hard because I feel like I have been looking forever and still have no results. And it is true I have been looking for quite sometime, but the reality is I just barely started my search in Austin. So I shouldn’t get frustrated too quickly.

We’ve been watching our fair share of the Olympics lately. Those athletes are really inspiring me. Maybe that is why people love the Olympics so much. I watch them and think how much discipline they had to have to bring them to where they were. I’m thinking that if I put as much discipline into looking for a job or eating healthy as they train for their sport then I for sure will be able to score that job and look hot in a swimsuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment