Monday, December 21, 2009

Lesson #8 - Breaking Up

Well Thanksgiving came and went and I am still working in call center. But…

I quit!

Finally. I had dreamed about doing it so many times but for some reason I was still nervous to tell my boss that I was done working there. No matter how much you hate your job, it is still hard to tell someone that you are breaking up with them. Well, that’s what it feels like anyway.

What am I doing now, you ask? Um, looking for a job. There is the potential that I will stay in Portland and the potential to move to Austin. Hopefully this new start will be a little smoother than the previous one. But, we’ll just have to see.

So I have two more days left of answering phones and then freedom! Well at least a week long vacation to the arctic tundra we like to call Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment