Monday, January 4, 2010

Lesson #10 – New Year’s Resolution, Part 2

Okay, so I have thought about it and realize there is nothing I feel would be beneficial to me if I tried to do something everyday. So I decided to make a list of things I really do want to accomplish over the course of this year. I figured if I write them down and post them on the web for everyone to see, that I would feel accountable to them and possibly reach those goals. Or at least start them.

Goals for 2010:
  1. Lose 15 pounds (cliché, yes)
  2. Find a job that is in my ‘career path’
  3. Complete writing a screenplay
  4. Get followers on a blog (more than just my boyfriend)
  5. Dance more
  6. Study my family history
  7. Pay off all my debt
I think I need to have some sort of thing that will happen to me if I don’t give a good attempt at completing these goals. (Hmm, thinking, thinking, thinking…)

Got it! Shopping. If I don’t complete/give a serious effort in finishing these goals, then my 2011 resolution has to be no shopping for myself.

Now that is motivation.

Here is a toast to the start of this new decade!

2 comments:

  1. wow no shopping for yourself that is quite a motivation for you isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful — shopping for other people is one of my weaknesses.

    ReplyDelete